Tysons 2050 is a community-building event, focused on sharing insights and visions from thought-leaders helping transform Tysons! Our panelists will share their lens and discuss the challenges, opportunities, and exciting developments that are on the immediate and distant horizon. Hosted at the Tysons Hilton – 7920 Jones Branch Drive, Tysons, VA 22102.
Daniel Hoffman – Former Chief of Station with the CIA
Rodney Lusk – Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
PANEL #1: CYBER SECURITY & BLOCKCHAIN
The panel will focus on Cyber and Blockchain technology, what these technologies enable, what a career in these emerging fields might look like, and how to get there.
- Moderator, Bob Gourley: Founder and CTO, Crucial Point LLC., and publisher of The Daily Threat Brief and CTO Vision
- Noah Zimmerman: Director, Center for Biomedical Blockchain Research, Mount Sinai
- Jessica Brooks: Director for Intelligence Sharing, TruSTAR Technology and Former White House Director for International Cybersecurity Policy
- Daniel Yim: President, Reston Chapter of the Government Blockchain Association, and Principal at Noblis
- Ajay Chandhok: Founder and CEO, Stratus Cyber
- Paul McNeal: Co-Founder CryptoMarket 360
PANEL #2: Artificial Intelligence (AI) & EDUCATION
The panel will seek to explore the possibilities that emerge from AI, the impact on the workforce of the future, and the role and impact of AI on Education.
- Moderator, Dr. Scott Martin: Founder and Director of the George Mason University Virginia Serious Game Institute, and Co-Founder, Scriyb, LLC.
- Dr. Scott Brabrand: Superintendent, FCPS
- Dr. George Strawn: Director NITRD, former National Science Foundation CIO
- Tosin Adetoro: Founder Get into STEM, and STEAM Education Specialist
- Nithi Vivatrat: Founder CEO, Intellei
- Tarun Upaday: Founder CEO, Gallop.ai
Tim Hwang – Founder and CEO FiscalNote
EXPO – Featuring Futuristic Demos Throughout the Event
New this year: Breakout Q&A with Panelists
Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
7920 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA 22102